Wireless Audio Streaming Player
The audiolab 6000A Play, is the latest addition to the globally acclaimed 6000 series.
A combination of the illustrious and class-leading 6000A integrated ampliﬁer with the acclaimed 6000N Play wireless audio streaming player, the audiolab 6000A Play is a richly speciﬁed, all-encompassing audio solution.
Adapting to the modern world of music streaming but retaining all of the awarding-winning analogue and digital audio circuitry from the 6000A, the 6000A Play oﬀers almost universal source compatibility.
Specifications and Features:
- DTS Play-Fi Technology: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Supports global, popular streaming content (Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, KKBox, SiriusXM, Napster, Internet Radio, Deezer, iHeartRadio, Pandora, SoundMachine, Qobuz, QQmusic ) Supports Speaker Groups Supports Android/iOS/Kindle Fire/Windows PC Control
- Analogue Inputs: 3 x AUX , 1x Phono (MM), 1x Power In
- Digital Input: 2 x Coaxial, 2 x Toslink Optical, Bluetooth (aptX/aptX LL)
- Analogue Output: 1x RCA Pre Out
- Gain: +8dB (Line) +55dB (Phono MM)
- Input Sensitivity: 720mV (Line, Volume = 0dB) 3.1mV (Phono MM, Volume=0dB)
- Input Impedance: 10K (Line) 47K//100pF (Phono MM)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.0004% (1KHz @ 2V, Volume = 0dB)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.1dB)
- Output Voltage: 2.3V max. (Volume=0dB)
- Output Impedance: 120 ohm
- Signal-to-Noise Ration (S/N): >
- 110dB (Line, A-weighted)
- > 76dB (Phono MM, A-weighted)
- Dimensions (mm) (W x H x D): 445 x 80 x 330mm including feet, terminals and controls