With the C 368 Hybrid Digital DAC Amplifier, your home audio system will never fall behind the pack. Thanks to our MDC technology, the C 368 is easily customisable and ready for all future features and upgrades. With the optional BluOS® module, the C 368 can connect to your network and be controlled through a smartphone, tablet, or desktop, and connect wirelessly to any other BluOS Enabled device to create a multi-room High Resolution Audio system. You can also instantly connect to the C 368 through Bluetooth, giving you the ability to stream wirelessly from any Bluetooth Enabled device, and if you’re a vinyl fan, you can also add a turntable. Enjoying music has never been so easy. A totally modern approach to amplification, the C 368 is the ultimate amp for any music lover’s system.
Specifications and Features:
- Continuous Output Power into 4 Ohms and 8 Ohms (Stereo): >80W (at rated THD, 20-20kHz, both channels driven)
- IHF Dynamic Power: 2 Ohms 260W; 4 Ohms 240W; 8 Ohms 145W
- THD: 0.09%
- IMD: 0.019%
- Signal/Noise Ratio: <-92dB (IHF; A-weighted, 500mV input ref. 1W out in 8 Ohms); <-110dB (IHF; A-weighted, ref. 50W in 8 Ohms, max volume)
- Damping Factor: >200 (ref. 8 Ohms, 50Hz and 1kHz)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-65kHz
- Channel Separation: 1kHz 85dB; 10kHz 70dB
- Sample Rate: 192kHz/24bit
- Standby Power: 0.5W
- Idle Power: 29W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8" x 2-13/16" x 15-3/8"
- Weight: 18.9 lb