The C 388 Hybrid Digital DAC Amplifier is at the top of its class in the world of affordable amplification. An incredibly powerful amp, the C 388 employs NAD technologies like Asymmetrical PowerDrive™ to ensure that even the most demanding speakers can be driven to life-like listening levels without dynamic compression. Thanks to its advanced preamplifier circuit, the C 388 gives low noise at all volume settings, ensuring that you’ll be able to listen to your music without any distractions. Another technology that’s available to the C 388 is the BluOS™ module, a music management system that can stream your music library wirelessly across your home Wi-Fi network. Connect to the C 388 instantly with Bluetooth® to give you access to various streaming services. With the ability to accommodate a variety of sources both past and present, the C 388 is a remarkably flexible product that will become a core addition to your home audio system.
Specifications and Features:
- Continuous Output Power into 4 Ohms and 8 Ohms (Stereo): >150W (at rated THD, 20-20kHz, both channels driven)
- IHF Dynamic Power: 2 Ohms 400W; 4 Ohms 350W; 8 Ohms 250W
- THD: 0.09%
- IMD: 0.019%
- Signal/Noise Ratio: <-94dB (IHF; A-weighted, 500mV input ref. 1W out in 8 Ohms); <-113dB (IHF; A-weighted, ref. 50W in 8 Ohms, max volume)
- Damping Factor: >200 (ref. 8 Ohms, 50Hz and 1kHz)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-65kHz
- Channel Separation: 1kHz 85dB; 10kHz 70dB
- Sample Rate: 192kHz/24bit
- Standby Power: 0.5W
- Idle Power: 30W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8" x 4-3/4" x 15-3/8"
- Weight: 26.2 lb