JVC DLA-RS2000 D-ILA projector is wrapped in a whole new design, which is packed with the latest projection features. For instance with the new 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA device, the projector can produce high-definition native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) images from its all-glass 65 mm diameter lens system. HDR10 content can be projected at optimum quality with Auto Tone Mapping function, and the new Frame Adapt HDR function, which analyzes HDR10 content frame-by-frame and automatically performs frame adjustment for optimal image projection. Combining brightness of 1,900 lm, dynamic contrast ratio of 800,000:1, and 18-bit equivalent gamma accuracy for smooth gradation, the projector reproduces life-like images close to reality as we perceive with our eyes. Renewed Clear Motion Drive together with Motion Enhance, which optimizes the D-ILA driving device according to image movement, significantly reduce blur compared to other projectors.
Specifications and Features:
- Resolution: 8192 x 4320 (with 8K e-shift)
- Lens shift function: +/-100% vertical & +/-43% horizontal, motorized in 16:9 aspect mode
- Brightness: 2,200 lm
- Light source: lNSH 265 W
- Contrast Ratio: Native: 100,000:1, Dynamic: 1,000,000:1
- HDMI: VGA/ SVGA/ XGA/ WXGA/ WXGA+/ SXGA/ WSXGA+
- Dimensions: W x H x D: 19-3/4'' x 9-1/4'' x 20-1/2''
- Weight, lbs: 47.96