The ElectroMotion ESL X features a new larger XStat™ electrostatic transducer, with a radiating area over 50in2 larger than the EM-ESL model. Twin 8-inch high-excursion woofers are housed in a non-resonant asymmetrical bass reflex (ported) chamber, in a surprisingly compact enclosure. Woofers have custom engineered high-rigidity paper cones, with extended-throw driver assemblies.
Specifications and Features:
- Frequency Response: 41–22,000 Hz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20—400 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion: 30°
- Vertical Dispersion: 40" (101.6cm) line source
- Sensitivity: 91 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance: 6 Ohms, 1.6 @ 20kHz Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency: 400Hz
- High Frequency Transducer: XStat™ CLS™ electrostaic transducer » Panel Dimensions: 40" x 8.6" (102 x 22cm) » Radiating Area: 344 in² (2,244 cm² )
- Low Frequency Transducer: Two 8” (20.3 cm) high excursion, high-rigidity paper cones with extended throw driver assembly, non-resonance asymmetrical chamber format, bass reflex.
- Components: Custom-wound audio transformer, air core coils, large steel laminate inductors, polyester capacitors, and low DF electrolytic capacitors
- Inputs: Custom 5-way bi-wire tool-less binding posts
- Dimensions: 59.2" x 9.4" x 20.7 " (150.3cm x 23.8cm x 52.6cm)