The JBL Bar 9.1 soundbar brings audio experience of a movie theater into your home with two detachable surround speakers and the added punch of Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ 3D sound. With 820 watts of total system power, you can enjoy every Oscar-worthy performance through powerful, crystal-clear audio. Turn up the 10’’ subwoofer for pulse-pounding bass or turn it down and relax with Chromecast and AirPlay music streaming. Immerse yourself in the latest blockbuster or re-live your favorite movie or sport scenes. The most incredible home cinema sound experience is here.
- 5.1.4 channel; Yes
- Power supply: 100 - 240VAC, ~ 50/60Hz
- Battery charge time: 3 hours
- Total speaker power output (Max. @THD 1%): 820 W
- Main Soundbar output power (Max. @THD 1%): 400
- Surround speakers output power (Max. @THD 1%); 2 x 60W: Yes
- Subwoofer output power (Max. @THD 1%); 300: Yes
- Soundbar transducer: 4×racetrack drivers + 2 × up-firing full-range drivers+3 × 0.75” (20mm) tweeter
- Surround transducer (per piece): up-firing full-range driver + 0.75” (20mm) tweeter
- Subwoofer transducer: 10"
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 45°C
- Standby for Soundbar (when all wireless connections are deactivated): < 0.5 W
- Networked standby (Soundbar): < 6.0 W
- Networked standby (Subwoofer): < 2.0 W
- Time to standby: <10 minutes