The K-300i incorporates a newly developed amplifier circuit design with Krell iBias™ technology, delivering 150 Watts/Channel into 8Ω and 300 Watts/Channel into 4Ω. iBias provides the sonic benefits of Class A operation without the excessive heat and power consumption of traditional Class A design.
Packed with Krell’s latest technological advances, the K-300i achieves an extraordinary level of musicality. It’s elegant design is living room-friendly, while delivering more than enough power to achieve incredibly lifelike dynamics with any speaker.
The overall result is an extremely linear and extended frequency response curve with smooth, effortless highs and extremely dynamic bass energy.
With the digital option installed the K-300i becomes a world class DAC with the connectivity and features to support the latest digital music formats. An ESS Sabre Pro DAC configured for high current output performs the digital to analog signal conversion for uncompromised reproduction of digital music.
Specifications and Features:
- Analog Inputs: 2 Pairs Balanced via XLR / 3 Pairs Single‐ended via RCA
- Analog Outputs: 2 Pairs Gold‐plated Speaker binding Posts / 1 Pair Single‐ended Preamp via RCA
- Digital Inputs: 1 Coax / 1 EIAJ Optical / 2 HDMI / 1 USB Host/1 USB Device
- Digital Outputs: 1 HDMI
- Control: 1 12V Trigger Input / 1 12V Trigger Output / 1 RC5 Input / 1 RS‐232 / 1 Ethernet
- Output Power: 150 W RMS per channel at 8 Ω / 300 W RMS per channel at 4 Ω
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20kHz +0, ‐0.22 dB / <10Hz to 100kHz +0, ‐0.57 dB
- Input Impedance: Balanced: 16 kΩ / Single‐ended: 8 kΩ
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.015%, 1kHz, 150 W, 8 Ω load / <0.08%, 20 kHz, 150 W, 8 Ω load
- Signal‐to‐Noise Ratio: >104 dB, wideband, unweighted, at 2V RMS in balanced, referred to full power output >117 dB, “A”‐weighted
- Damping Factor: >347, 20 Hz, referred to 8 Ω / >228, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, referred to 8 Ω