The new MM7055 is the five-channel option in this year’s extended line-up of main amplifiers. Based on the technology used in the MM8003 and using the exact same chassis, it delivers a thumping 140W rms into 8 ohm to each of the channels, while the ultra-wide bandwidth current feedback technology easily handles the highest SACD frequencies – this also makes it ideal for the high definition DTS Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD formats too. The result? Totally precise tonal and image balance, speed and dynamics. And on top of all that, you also get XLR audio inputs, DC triggers and a Marantz control bus system for remote on/off. This is power and convenience to take your breath away.
Specifications and Features:
- Power Output (8 / 4 Ohm RMS): 140 W / 170 W (6)
- Frequency Response: 8 Hz-100 kHz (+-3 dB)
- Input Sensitivity: High level: 1.2 V / 22 K
- Input Sensitivity: Balanced High level: 2.4 V / 30 K
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm: 440 x 183 x 384
- Weight in kg: 15.2