The Motion 20 is a breathtaking visual statement regardless of its compact dimensions. Dual 5-1/2" aluminum cone woofers are paired with a rear-firing bass port for extra punch in the low frequencies. With the addition of our Folded Motion tweeter it's a design that delivers solid low-frequency reinforcement, superb sound dispersion and precise, highly dynamic high frequencies.
Specifications and Features:
- Frequency Response: 46–25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20—200 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion: 80°
- Vertical Dispersion: 80°
- Sensitivity: 90 db/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance: 4 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency: 500 & 2,600 Hz
- High Frequency Transducer: 1" × 1.4" (2.6cm × 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25" × 1.75" (13.3cm × 4.4cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Transducer: Two 5.5" (14cm) aluminum cone woofers in a non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Cast polymer basket. Rigid structured dust caps reduce cone break-up.
- Components: Precision Vojtko™ with custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel
- Inputs: Custom 5-way bi-wire tool-less binding posts
- Weight: 37 lbs. (16.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 36.6" x 6.8" x 11.7 "