AudioQuest has designed and refined high-performance cables since 1980. Our NightBird Model One headphone cable benefits from that experience, incorporating many of the design elements found in AudioQuest’s finest analog cables. Designed to effectively control noise and minimize distortion, NightBird Model One enables a deeper emotional connection between the listener and the music.
The cable’s flexible jacket greatly reduces microphonics—the annoyingly audible rustling or thumping sounds that occur when headphone cables come into contact with external surfaces—and its robust, rigorously tested strain relief (withstanding over 28,000 bends) ensures longevity.
• PSC+: Perfect-Surface Copper+
• NDS: Noise-Dissipation System
• Robust: Tested to 28,000 Bends
Available lengths: 2.0m, 3.0m, 4.0m, 5.0m
- Semi-Solid Perfect-Surface Copper+Conductors
- Nightbird Noise-Dissipation System
- Direct Silver-Plated Plugs