RJ/E Pearl prepared Cat 7 Ethernet cables use Solid Long-Grain Copper (LGC) conductors, which completely eliminate strand interaction, one of the biggest sources of distortion in cables, for clearer, more dynamic and involving sound. Superior conductor metals minimize distortion by having fewer grain boundaries and less impurities (such as oxides) at those boundaries. Solid High-Density Polyethylene (PE) insulation helps maintain critical signal-pair geometry. Of course all AudioQuest Ethernet cables honor the directionality inherent in all analog and digital audio cables; arrows on the jackets indicate the direction (from source to destination) for the best audio performance.
Available Lengths: 0.75m-12m
- Geometry Stabilizing Solid High-Density Polyethylene Insulation
- High-Speed Data Capacity
- All Conductors Controlled For RF Noise Directionality
- CMG (CL3 & FT4) Rated PVC Jacket
- Gold-Plated Nickel Connectors With 100% Shield Coverage
- Solid Long-Grain Copper (LGC) Conductors