The T 778 features the latest developments in NAD’s Hybrid Digital technology to create 9 high current/high power channels of amplification with improved efficiency. Designed with NAD’s full disclosure approach to power ratings, the NAD AVR conservatively delivers 85W FDP and 9 x 140W FTC, all channels driven at rated distortion. For flexibility, the amp channels are configurable to be used for surround or second zone audio. The silent black background and explosive dynamics afforded by this amplifier technology adds lifelike realism, drama and excitement to all your music and movies.
Specifications and Features:
- 140 Watts FTC power at 8 Ohms and 170 Watts at 4 Ohms
- 9 x 85 Watts FDP (Full Disclosure Power), all channels driven simultaneously at full bandwidth at rated distortion
- 165 Watts IHF Dynamic Power at 8 Ohms and 280 Watts at 4 Ohms
- Hybrid Digital Amplifier Technology
- LCD touch screen and improved ergonomics for user-friendly operation
- UHD 4K video pass-through
- High-Res BluOS enabled Network Streaming
- Dirac Live Room Correction
- MQA decoding available on all digital inputs
- Apple AirPlay 2
- MDC (Modular Design Construction) offers ability to upgrade to future digital formats as they become available. Two MDC slots provided.
- CI friendly- RS232 Serial Control Port.
- 12V Trigger In/Out
- IR In with learning function
- 3U Low profile rack-mount chassis
- Gross Dimensions: 17 1 /8 x 6 13 /16 x 16 3 /4 ” (W x H x D)