William Tell BASS with GND is an ideal cable for the Bass and Midrange inputs of either a BiWireable or TriWireable loudspeaker when used in combination with William Tell ZERO or William Tell SILVER Full-Range cables.
- Zero Tech: No Characteristic Impedance For Uncompressed Current Transfer
- GND (Ground-Noise Dissipation)
- Solid Perfect-Surface Copper+ (PSC+) Conductors
- Carbon-Based Linearized Noise-Dissipation System (NDS)
- 72V Dielectric-Bias System With Carbon-Level Radio-Frequency Trap (DBS)
- William Tell Biwiring
- Folk Hero Cold-Welded Terminations