- Lower-Dispersion Higher Purity Fiber
- Low-Jitter (Digital Timing Errors)
- Finely Polished Optical Interface
- 3.0m & Longer - In-Wall Rated PVC
While, thanks to HDMI, Toslink is not so often used to connect a DVD player to an A/V receiver, Toslink connectors are common on cable-boxes, TV sets, subwoofers, all sorts of products. And now, the 3.5mm Mini Optical connector, also somewhat incorrectly known as Mini-Toslink, is everywhere … from the 3.5mm dual-purpose headphone jack on a Mac laptop, to inputs on some of the finest portables.
For these many reasons, AudioQuest has refined and renewed our line of serious high performance OptiLink cables. All models and all lengths are now available Toslink to Toslink and Toslink to 3.5mm Mini Optical.
- Lower-Dispersion Higher-Purity Fiber Conductors