The JVC DLA-RS1100 D-ILA home theater projector features a 4K120p input to reproduce full 4K-resolution (4096 x 2160 pixels) images. 4K120p input also makes the projector ideal for gaming when combined with Low Latency mode. The projector is driven by three 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA devices, and 17-element, 15-group all glass lens with 65 mm diameter to project high-resolution images to every corner of the screen with a brightness as high as 1,900 lumens. Compatible with the latest HDR10+, HLG, and Frame Adapt HDR with Theater optimizer, the projector is designed to present industry leading HDR performance.
Specifications and Features:
- New 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- High-definition display at 4K resolution (4096 x 2160)
- Exceptionally bright 1,900 lm means bright, high-resolution images
- Deep Blacks are realized by a High Native Contrast Ratio of 40,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast Ratio 400,000:1)
- 2x HDMI (48 Gbps, HDCP 2.3) inputs, supporting 4K120P input signals
- Theater Optimizer** function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analyzing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping.
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that is expected to be used widely in future broadcasting
- 10 Installation Modes centrally manages various settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment
- Settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Renewed Clear Motion Drive supporting 4K60P (4:4:4) signal improves moving images more than ever
- Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
- Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor*** is capable of optimizing essential elements in the image, including colour balance, gamma characteristics, colour space and colour tracking