The DLA-RS4100E D-ILA projector is the world first* theater model to feature 8K/60p/4K120p input. It is equipped with a new 8K/e-shiftX proprietary technology to reproduce 8K-quality images. The projector is driven by three native 4K D-ILA devices, high-quality 100 mm glass lens, and Ultra-High Brightness of 3,000 lumens. The BLU-Escent laser diode light source also contributes to project images that come close to reality. Compatible with the latest HDR10+, the projector boasts industry leading HDR performance. 8K,Laser, and HDR are the keywords that describe JVCs DLA-RS4100. *As a home theatre projector, as of September 2021; according to a research by JVCKENWOOD.
Specifications and Features:
- High brightness of 3,000 lm provides vibrant and dynamic images
- Native Contrast Ratio of 100,000:1 translates to a spectacular Dynamic Contrast Ratio of ∞ :1
- 2x HDMI (48 Gbps, HDCP 2.3) inputs, supporting 8K60P and 4K120P input signals
- Frame Adapt HDR* dynamically tone maps any HDR10 content frame-by-frame or scene-by-scene and automatically performs adjustment to achieve optimal images close to reality as seen by human eyes. As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation
- New Theater Optimizer** function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analyzing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping.
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Nine settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Wide Colour Gamut above exceeds DCI/P3 spec creating saturated, beautiful images that come to life