Low-Distortion 2 Pole Power Cable
• Perfect-Surface Copper + (PSC+) with Silver-Plated Drain Wires
• Quiet Background and Minimal Active-Circuit Misbehavior Due to Direction-Controlled Conductors and Shields
• ZERO (No) Characteristic Impedance (Uncompressed Current Transfer)
THE CHALLENGE: No matter how perfect an AC power source, distortion is added within any AC cable. Even the most sophisticated filters and power supplies cannot eliminate this Transient Intermodulation Distortion (TIM) as the induced RF noise modulates the low-level audio/video signal.
THE SOLUTION: NRG-Z2 cables use direction-controlled Perfect-Surface Copper + (PSC+) strands in a Semi-Solid Concentric conductor arrangement in which strands are packed more tightly and never change position within the bundle. This construction significantly reduces strand interaction distortion. The extremely pure and smooth-surface PSC+ conductors minimize distortion caused by grain boundaries which exist in any metal conductor.
In addition, NRG-Z2’s direction-controlled Silver-Plated shield conductors efficiently drain RF noise from the line and neutral shields to ground via the third “ground” pin. The net result is powerful, dynamic and immersive!
Semi-Solid Concentric Perfect-Surface Copper+(PSC+) Conductors
- Silver-Plated Drain Wires
- Zero Characteristic Impedance