THOR Kitchen offers the power and performance of a premium professional appliance at a practical price. Sleek, powerful and precise. Induction cooking technology combines the temperature responsiveness of a gas cooktop with the fast performance of an electric cooktop. Also, depending on your needs, induction is inherently more energy-efficient and features faster heat-up times compared to gas or electric cooktops. THOR Kitchen's 36 Inch Built-In Induction Cooktop features five heating elements, nine power levels, touch controls and an independent boost and timer. These induction cooktops are sleek in design and offer quick, precise and even cooking results.
- 5 Elements. The cooktop’s total power is 9,300W with one 11-inch 2300-Watt element, two 9-inch 2,100-Watt elements and two 7-inch 1,500-Watt elements to cover your cooking needs
- 9 Power Levels. So you can simmer a sauce or crank up the heat for a caramelized sear – now that’s control
- Power Boost. The cooktop elements offer a power boost adjustment so you get to your desired temperature fast
- Touch Controls. Digital LED displays are touch and slide controlled and easy-to-read for the whole family
- Residual Heat Indicators and Lock. The cooktop also features a Residual Heat Indicator and Child Lock so that you and your kiddos don’t burn your hands
- Automatic Safety Shut-Off. The unit will auto turn-off without a cooking pot present after 2 hours of non-operation – safety first