The DC Block 6 has been designed to improve the quality of AC electricity that feeds our audio and AV systems.
Mains electricity has a fundamental influence on the audio signal as it passes through a system, from source to amplifiers to speakers. The mains supply in a typical home is subject to interference induced by a range of issues, causing the AC waveform to distort before it reaches each component. This creates noise in the audio signal, which degrades sound quality – a situation that continues to worsen with more and more electrical devices being added to the home mains supply.
Specifications and Features:
- General Description: Mains filter & direct current blocker
- Design Philosophy and Core Technology: 6 outlets
High frequency filter suppressing noise on the mains power line
Blocks DC on the mains power line
- Audio Power: Each receptacle loading 8A
- Amplifier Compatibility: Max total loading 10A
- Dimensions (mm) (W x H x D): 444 x 306.4 x 78.4