This Fire is hotter than ever before.
Efficiency, bass response, and power handling specifications imply Fire V2 is a hulking tower rather than the statuesque monitor it is. Now powered by next generation Torrent woofers, it is meticulously refined to redefine the category.
The proprietary magnetic design of Totem’s own Torrent woofers require absolutely no crossover components and allows an unadulterated flow of musical energy. The effect is felt as much as it is heard, simultaneously stimulating a physical and even emotional interaction as one listens.
Correspondingly radical tweeter design balances the Torrent spectrum with sparkling clarity, natural phase, and striking accuracy on and off axis.
Some speakers can be the centerpiece of the favorite family area, others the focal point of a dedicated listening room, some the core of a serious recording studio. Fire V2 can – and will – do it all.
- Colors: Dusk
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 22 kHz
- Recommended Power: 50 W – 250 W
Woofer: 7″ Torrent
- Tweeter: 1″ Titanium dome with 3/8″ aluminum faceplate
- Impedance: Easy 8 ohm
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Dimensions: W 8.81″ x H 16.6″ x D 11.7″
- Placement from rear wall: As little as 6″, but varies based on electronics and room acoustics
- Placement distance apart: As little as 2′, but varies based on electronics and room acoustics
- Break-in Time: 200-300 hours
- Crossover Frequency: First order crossover on tweeter only
- Speaker Terminals: Bi-wireable, Platinum WBT connectors with Annealed aluminum plate
- Weight: 32.4lb / 14.74kg