In-Wall Subwoofer System with Dual 13.5-inch Subwoofers, 2000 watts
The same minds that engineered JL Audio’s reference-grade Fathom® and Gotham® powered subwoofers have created an amazing in-wall subwoofer solution, centered on a pair of innovative, thin-line drivers with groundbreaking technologies.
Housing these exotic drivers are two critically engineered enclosures with a unique floating mount design to minimize wall excitation. The enclosures feature extensive architectural features aimed at improving rigidity while keeping a very low profile and minimal wall thickness.
A paintable, fine steel-mesh grille, also designed to control vibration, is included for each enclosure in the system.
The IWSv2-SYS-213 is driven by a rack-mountable, purpose-tuned amplifier, capable of delivering up to 2 kW of clean power, and armed with serious processing features, including our latest Digital Automatic Room Optimization system.
There is no need to lower your expectations when selecting this remarkable in-wall solution... it's a real Fathom®.
The IWSv2-SYS-213 is available to fit a variety of 2" x 4" and 2" x 6" wall studs. Consult your Authorized JL Audio Dealer for specific application information.
Enclosure Finish: Flat Black (hidden from view when installed)
Grille finish: Primer White (paintable)
Enclosure Construction: CNC-Cut Birch Plywood
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Enclosure Finish: Black Texture-Coated
- Frequency Response (Anechoic): 26 Hz - 101 Hz (± 1.5 dB) -3dB at 25 Hz / 112 Hz -10dB at 22 Hz / 150 Hz
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 196.51 sq in / 0.1268 sq m
- Effective Displacement: 294.6 cu in / 4.82 L
- Amplifier Power: 2000 W RMS short-term
- Filter Mode(s): Low-Pass
- Filter Slope(s): 12/24 dB/octave
- Filter Frequency Range: 30 Hz - 130 Hz