JL Audio Fathom F110 v2 10" Powered Subwoofer - Gloss Black
The Fathom f110v2 is the most compact subwoofer in the Fathom lineup but is fully capable of delivering stellar performance in smaller spaces. The combination of an ultra-long throw W7 10-inch driver and a very powerful switching amplifier give it the kind of output normally associated with far larger subwoofer systems.
Because it is built with the same driver and amplifier technology as our flagship Gotham®, the f110v2 delivers a tremendous level of sound quality. Low distortion, excellent dynamic capabilities and shockingly deep bass extension will allow you to experience all the excitement of the most demanding cinematic material, while also being able to reproduce all the nuance and texture of your most delicate musical material.
A complete set of signal processing features is easily accessible on the front surface of every Fathom. These include a highly flexible low-pass filter, variable phase, switchable polarity, e.l.f. trim and our powerful Digital Automatic Room Optimization (D.A.R.O.) system. A calibrated microphone is included for the D.A.R.O. system. Input connections are made via unbalanced RCA connections or balanced Neutrik® combo XLR/TRS jacks. Also included is an XLR output to connect a second Fathom® as a slave unit.
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Enclosure Finish: Black Gloss
- Frequency Response (Anechoic): 27 - 111 Hz (±1.5dB) -3 dB at 25 Hz / 120 Hz -10 dB at 19 Hz / 155 Hz
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 60 sq in / 0.0387 sq m
- Effective Displacement: 160 cu in / 2.6 L
- Amplifier Power: 1.1 kW RMS short-term
- Filter Mode(s): Low-Pass
- Filter Slope(s): 12/24 dB/octave
- Filter Frequency Range: 30 Hz - 130 Hz
- Dimensions: W 12.92'' x H 15.64'' x L 17.27''