AudioControl’s next generation of high-performance preamp/processors enable home theater specialists and A/V integrators to create systems that deliver new levels of precision, power and control. The Maestro X7 supports the most sought after immersive surround formats, such as Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D, DTS:X, and IMAX Enhanced, with 16-channels of balanced and unbalanced outputs including four user-configurable outputs. The Maestro X7 offers a full complement of inputs for connection to the latest audio/video components, including 7 HDMI 2.0b inputs that fully support 4K UHD and HDR playback.
The new Maestro X7 houses the very latest in audio and video processing technology, featuring Dirac Live® room correction to overcome acoustic anomalies in any space, and ESS SABRE PRO DACs that ensure unprecedented levels of detail and clarity along with earth-shaking, authoritative bass response.
Enthusiasts will enjoy intuitive app-based control, Google Cast, AirPlay 2, aptX Bluetooth and Wi-Fi streaming connectivity options as well as integrated web-based configuration.
All of this outstanding technology has been wrapped quite elegantly within a completely new industrial design, distinguishing AudioControl’s home cinema preamp/processor lineup from any other solution.
Specifications and Features:
- 9.1.6 decoding for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- IMAX Enhanced, Auro-3D
- 4K UHD supporting HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2
- ES9026PRO SABRE DACs (124 dB of dynamic range)
- Dirac Live® room correction
- 16 channel XLR outputs
- 16 channel unbalanced outputs
- Pairs perfectly with Savoy G4, Pantages G4, Avalon G4
- Dolby VisionTM playback support
- HDR support (HDR10/BT.2020)
- 4 user-assignable output channels
- 7 HDMI inputs / 3 HDMI outputs (eARC)
- IP, IR, RS232, and Wifi control
- AirPlay 2 and Google Chromecast streaming support