The Mark Levinson® № 526 preamplifier is a 12-input dual-monaural preamplifier featuring Pure Path circuit design, class-A Pure Phono stage, 32-bit Precision Link DAC, and configurable balanced, unbalanced, and class-A Main Drive Headphone outputs for enthusiasts of all music formats.
Specifications and Features:
- Analog Inputs: 2 balanced (XLR), 3 single-ended (RCA) line, 1 single-ended (RCA) phono w/ ground.
- Digital Inputs: 1 balanced (XLR); 2 coaxial (RCA); 2 optical (Toslink); 1 USB-B asynchronous.
- Analog Outputs: 1 balanced (XLR); 1 pair single-ended (RCA), 1 headphone (¼”, 6.3mm TS).
- Output Impedance: <80Ω single ended, <160Ω balanced.
- Dimensions: Height (with feet): 3.75” / Height (without feet): 3.25” x 17.25”W x 18”D (10.2cm / 8.9cm x 43.8 cm x 45.7 cm).