Bring the Sonos experience to your existing stereo or receiver, and enjoy endless possibilities for multiroom listening.
Connect Port to your traditional audio equipment to stream music, radio, audiobooks, and more from all your favourite services. Control is easy with the Sonos app and Apple AirPlay 2. Expand your sound system any time by adding Sonos speakers around your home. Everything works together over WiFi.
Specifications and Features:
- Streaming component for stereo or receiver allows you to play music to Sonos speakers (sold separately) in other rooms, expanding your sound system
- Audio line-in allows you to connect the port to CD player, record player, or other audio equipment that can expand the sound system in your home
- Audio line-out lets you connect the port to your amplified audio equipment through analog (RCA) or digital (coaxial) connectors
- 12V trigger automatically turns the stereo or receiver on when a signal is sent, so you do not need use a remote control for operation
- Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports provide high-speed wired connectivity to your compatible audio equipment
- Built-in 802.11b/g Wi-Fi connects audio equipment wirelessly through your home network
- Apple AirPlay 2 allows you to stream music and podcasts from Apple devices using iOS 11.4 and higher
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you control the sound by individual rooms or a group of rooms
- Sonos app lets you effortlessly control the sound system of your home
- Requires amplified audio equipment with analog or digital audio inputs, or an audio source with audio output, and broadband internet for operation