Expect the Unexpected
The made-in-Canada Bison Tower is an easy listening, musically captivating speaker that creates a stunning listening environment, filled with spatial cues, extended harmonics and a full-scale portrayal of instruments and vocals. Its non-directional sound will surprise you with its dynamics while transforming the poetic flow of music into a new listening experience that is fresh, sparkling and revitalizing.
The Bison Tower is a full-range floorstanding speaker that is modestly sized, impeccably proportioned, not finicky to placement within a room and easy to match with any decor. Its modest nature is contradicted by its stunning sonic abilities and aesthetic poise. The Bison Tower is a powerful, yet graceful speaker with unique advantages that are certain to satisfy the most discerning music lovers.
Experience Totem’s never-ending quest for an affordable soul mover of the highest caliber. Regardless of what other audio components you pair this speaker with – whether it’s the KIN AMP, an exotic tube amplifier or a cutting-edge Totem surround system – it will reward you with a superior listening enjoyment.
- Custom engineered 5.25 inch drivers
- Custom engineered 1.3 inch tweeter
- Handmade crossovers
- Artisanal cabinet construction
- Exclusive decoupling Claw feet
- Available in White Oak, Satin White and Black Ash
- Magnetic Grilles
- Design: Ported 2-Way Tower Speaker
- Tweeter: 1.3 in /33 mm Laser Etched Textile Soft Dome
- Woofer: 5.25 in / 133.35mm Copper Clad Voice Coil
- Impedance: 8 OHm
- Sensitivity: 88 db
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 30 kHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power: 30-150W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz (first order)
- Speaker Terminals: 4 way Bi-Wire-able